Join us this Labor Day for Refuge Family Camp at Lake Mendocino. This is a church-wide event to everyone, not just those who are married with children.
We'd love for you to use this as an opportunity to get to know your church. Meet new people. Find out who snores and what everyone looks like fresh out of bed in the morning! Share a camp stove and make a meal together. This weekend is a chance to simply spend time together and grow friendships.
- Friday, August 31 - Monday, September 3
- Bushay Campground // Little Bear Group Area
- Check -in: 1:00 PM // Check-out: 12:00 PM
- Kids are free
- What's provided: A campsite + Dinner on Friday 8/31, Saturday 9/1, and Sunday 9/2
Please register by August 26. Registration should take about 5ish minutes. You'll need to provide some basic info (contact info, meals you're planning on attending, etc.). And at the end, you'll submit a payment.
- Merge onto US-101 N toward Eureka – 65.7 mi
- Take exit 555B for CA-20 E toward Upper Lake/Williams – 0.3 mi
- Continue onto CA-20 E – 3.2 mi
- Turn left at Vista Del Lago Rd – 1.3 mi
- Head left at the fork toward Little Bear Group Area
- Continue on the road until you see signs for Little Bear Group Area