Royal Family Kids Camp
We believe this ministry is a beautiful example of grateful response to what God has done for us in Christ. Our hope is that your heart will be stirred to pray, and that if God puts it on your heart - you would serve Sonoma County’s foster care needs and get involved with Royal Family Kids.
What is Royal Family Kids Camp?
The primary purpose of Royal Family KIDS Camp is to give foster children ages 6-12 a week of positive memories and royal treatment in a Christian Camp environment.
- Saturday May 12th, 8:00am - 1:00 pm (updated time) | Mandatory Training Day
- Sunday, June 10th - Friday, June 15th | Camp
We are hosting a shoe drive for the children at Royal Family Kids Camp. Help us gather shoes for boys and girls age 6-12. Please purchase new shoes and bring them to church by Sunday, May 20th. No sandals, please.
What other ways can I serve Children IN CARE?
- Become a foster parent or foster to adopt
- Support families from church that are fostering or adopting
- Become a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA)
- Support families who are reconciling
- Support social workers
- Pray for the abused, abandoned, neglected and/or displaced kids in our county.
Want to know more about these opportunities? Let us know how we can support you!