Royal Family Kids Camp
All of February we will be encouraging people to sign up and get involved in Royal Family Kids' 2018 summer camp. This is our second year participating in RFK. Please click here to hear the shared testimonies of last year's participants.
We believe this ministry is a beautiful example of grateful response to what God has done for us in Christ. Our hope is that your heart will be stirred to pray, and that if God puts it on your heart - you would serve Sonoma County’s foster care needs and get involved with Royal Family Kids.
What is Royal Family Kids Camp?
The primary purpose of Royal Family KIDS Camp is to give foster children ages 6-12 a week of positive memories and royal treatment in a Christian Camp environment.
- Sunday, February 25th, 11:45 - 12:30pm |
Informational Meeting (Refuge CF, sanctuary)
- Friday April 13th or April 27th, 5:30pm - 9:30pm | New Volunteer Training
- Saturday April 14th or April 28th, 9:00am - 5:30pm |
New & Returning Volunteer Training
- Saturday May 12th, 8:30am - 1:30 pm | Mandatory Training Day
- Sunday, June 10th - Friday, June 15th | Sonoma County Royal Family Kids Camp
What other ways can I serve Children IN CARE?
- Become a foster parent or foster to adopt
- Support families from church that are fostering or adopting
- Become a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA)
- Support families who are reconciling (annual Refuge GIVE gift drive)
- Support social workers
- Pray for the abused, abandoned, neglected and/or displaced kids in our county.
Want to know more about these opportunities? Let us know how we can support you!