Royal Family Kids Camp
On Sunday, July 16, 2017 counselors and support staff who served at Royal Family Kids shared testimonies of their experiences. We highlighted this ministry because it is such a beautiful example of grateful response to what God has done for us in Christ. Our hope is that you’re heart will be stirred to pray for those in Foster care and RFK, and that if God puts it on your heart - you would serve Sonoma County’s foster care needs and get involved with Royal Family Kids.
What is Royal Family Kids?
RKF, now an international organization, develops week-long summer Camps for children of abuse who have been placed in foster care. For many of these children, their week at RFK is the first time ever in their lives they feel security, warmth and love from dedicated adult care givers. For them it can be a life-changing experience.
What is Royal Family Kids Camp?
The primary purpose of Royal Family KIDS Camp is to give foster children ages 6-12 a week of positive memories and royal treatment in a Christian Camp environment.
Sonoma County Royal Family Kids Camp
June 10th-15th, 2018
- Training dates TBD, more dates to come
What other ways can I serve the foster care children of Sonoma County?
- Become a foster parent or foster to adopt
- Support families from church that are fostering or adopting
- Become a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA)
- Support families who are reconciling (annual Refuge GIVE gift drive)
- Support social workers
- Pray for the abused, abandoned, neglected and/or displaced kids in our county.
Want to know more about these opportunities? Let us know how we can support you!